I’m an award-winning marketing communications professional. Digital and social media strategist. Story writer. Strategic thinker. Networker. I make lists of my lists.
I bring enthusiasm and passion to every role I play.
Integrated digital strategy is my biggest passion, and my experience includes everything from website implementation to social media marketing. My ability to easily cross between the two worlds of marketing and technology earned me the nickname, “The Translator” in a previous role.
My digital expertise includes:
- Developing and executing web marketing strategy
- Managing web content via content management systems (CMS)
- Using keyword best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) and copywriting for web
- Managing projects as a liaison between web vendor to best suit an organization’s digital needs
- Creating easy-to-manage websites and blogs using content and usability best practi
I’m as comfortable conveying a complicated technical or scientific subject as I am developing a heartwarming feature.
My writing, editorial and content development expertise includes:
- Feature writing and journalism
- Editorial and content marketing strategy
- SEO and keyword optimized web content development
- Content development for diverse audiences – distributors, customers, employees, investors and more
- Social media strategy
My approach to leadership is to lead by example and empower those around me to be more successful. As a team leader, I’m focused on collaboration, positive measurable outcomes – not to mention having fun.
- 2015 Siteman Cancer Center Fundraising Award
- 2014 Catalyst Award
- 2013 St. Louis Business Journal’s “30 Under 30″ List
- 2012 FOCUS St. Louis, Coro Women In Leadership Certificate
- 2012 IABC Quill Award of Merit
- 2011 IABC President’s Award